Thursday 19 January 2012

Volleyball

At the beginning of this term, I hated  volleyball. I thought I would die if I didn't escape it some way or another. But, to my surprise, I had fun in volleyball today...although I had to miss my catch-up after school to make my art maquette as my wrist feels like hell, and my fingers have been hit by the volleyball so much they've been made useless. Doing clay work wouldn't be the best thing to do before art class tomorrow...
So, I've decided to do 6th form (or at least hand in my application for it), and I'm choosing Religious Studies, Art, Biology and English Literature. I'm planning on continuing to do the first three for the whole of 6th form, but I'll be dropping out on English if I have to do presentations or speaking tasks, though so far I've been given permission to do speaking tasks either when it's just the teacher present or not at all.
Due to the pain in my wrist, I'm going to stop typing now...

2 comments: