Tuesday 10 January 2012

Cats

I've had a few slight complaints from my friends who too have blogs, so I thought I'd try to post as much stuff on here as much as my attention span will allow me. I've been looking up cat breeds today - purely because my grey cat Cassie decided to sit on my head when trying to revise (And yes, I often come up with stupid things to do to avoid revision or homework). Apparently there's more than one hundred species, my fav. is the Singapurra and the Savannah (which is hugems). Anyways, I found these cool quotes on cats;
"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us like equals." by Winston Churchill.
"Women and cats do as they please, and men and dogs should get use to the idea."
"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as Gods. Cats have never forgotten this."
"No amount of time can ever erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of masking tape can ever remove it's fur from the couch."
"If animals could speak, the dog would be a blundering outspoken fellow, but the cat would have the rare grace of never saying a word too much," by someone called Mark Twain.

2 comments:

  1. MY FAVRIOUT IS Winston Churchill ONE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all of them, but I think I like the truth of the last quote :P

    ReplyDelete