Tuesday 31 July 2012

Rayman M


 Rayman M. The only reason I use my PlayStation 2 on a regular basis. I would rate it equal to Animal Crossing and above any of the Mario games. You get to race other Rayman characters and you can play with a friend on multiplayer. You get to play 'lum springs' which is where you try to get to a shiny sphere looking thing before the other players do...and I've just realized I've made this amazing game sound like total dribble so here's a Wikipedia definition; It consists of two modes: an arena fighting mode, and a racing mode. It is a 1-4 player game, or one can play with 1 player vs. the computer.
The main character here is Rayman (in the picture to the right below), and I still haven't quite figured out what he's meant to be.
The next character is Globox, Rayman's supposedly dimwitted friend, who even though he is a toad, is probably the most annoying character in existence.

The next is the Henchman 800, my brother's favourite, and then it is Henchman 100.

After is Razorbeard, my favourite character who me and my brother Blake nicknamed 'midget' when we began to play it ages ago. Razorwife, Razorbeard's awful wife comes after, then Tilly, and finally the teensies who squabble over who is king as they have both forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment