Thursday 5 July 2012

 So I've been kinda busy recently, which is strange considering I've had 6 hours more free during weekdays. Anyways, since I haven't posted on here in a relatively long time, I couldn't think of much else than to put pictures on here. Most are new, though there are a few (some obvious) that were from a bit longer ago.

< The picture obviously not taken recently, Kane in the igloo I made with my Dad, Mum, Alana, Blake and Mina.



          Skip gradually getting up >





< Skip sunbathing 




                  Jazz and Kane  >





< Skip held this pose for quite a while :P





Gorgeous and awesome tom cat yet to be named >






< Found this picture of my cat Tiger stretching





Kane doing shinyshinys trick which I obviously edited >

No comments:

Post a Comment