Sunday 8 July 2012

New Photos and other stuff

 A couple of days ago I was walking a dog called Patch (an adorable long-haired Jack Russell puppy) with my two dogs, my mum and sister. I found a four-leaf clover and my sister said; "Luck doesn't exist," so I said "you've got to be lucky to find luck". Mum asked if I wanted to press the four-leaf clover and I said "nah, it's a bit old, I'll find a better one." She replied; "Yeah in like two years," so I went "Here's one" and picked another four-leaf clover!


  I found Cassy laid out like this yesterday so naturally I took a picture, and I found that picture of Skip falling asleep like that funny :P


So I went to Savernake forest yesterday with my family, Nathan and Ash. It was really fun, we got some some type of marsh grass and weaved them into these cool things I can't exactly explain, and we made a den out of this cool right-angled tree.


The weave-things out of the grass we found >

No comments:

Post a Comment