Sunday 5 August 2012

A list.

So I was bored. Here's a list.
1.) My top three favourite TV series are Supernatural, Harper's Island and Black Books.
2.) I am addicted to the Hunger Games. I've read the books twice already, seen the film and bought all the music.
3.) Although I'm not that much into music, Taylor Swift is my favourite singer.


4.) My favourite animal is a pigeon. The picture on the right is of a 'Nicobar pigeon', which is one of the most colourful (though they also come in bright pinks, greens etc.) One of the most interesting, which I've seen at Cotswold Wildlife Park, is called a 'Bleeding Heart Pigeon' which has markings on it's chest, making it look as if it has been shot.
5.) My main hobbies are; taking care of animals, drawing and painting.
6.) The thing I care for most in life would probably be my English Toy Terrier, Skip. I've had him since I was around seven and he's about nine years old now.
7.) I hate books that are based on real life or books that are too realistic.
8.) I love coffee.
9.) I can't stand attention seekers, I don't get why people self-harm, and, as you can probably tell, I'm very judgemental.
10.) I've never permanently dyed my hair and I don't intend to any time soon. However I think the hairstyles here are awesome.



No comments:

Post a Comment