Saturday 23 June 2012

The Chronicle

Ok...where to start...
Well, the film 'The Chronicle' was amazing, unique and really makes you think. Not just about "What would I do if I had the power of telekinesis?", but also about how little things can spiral into trouble because someone takes advantage of the power they possess.'The Chronicle' not only has a fun side to the film, where practical jokes, unexplainable magic tricks and such positives as flying take place - but the film also takes on a realistic outlook on the responsibility someone with such power has.
The cast were incredible, even though I don't think I've seen them in any of the movies I've watched.


The film deals with lots of social issues, though is not an overly-depressing film to watch. It has the rare quality of becoming very unpredictable throughout the film as the main character too becomes unpredictable through things such as anger, abuse and being bullied daily - all the meanwhile growing ever stronger with his telekinesis.
This film is worth watching and I can't find a single drawback with it.

I thoroughly recommend watching it, and hope you all enjoy it just as much as I did.  





No comments:

Post a Comment