Saturday 23 June 2012

Animal Crossing Wild World!

I thought it was about time someone did a post on the epic Nintendo game 'Animal Crossing'. I have probably been addicted to it since I brought it some time ago (were talking about 4-5 years) and still love it. The game is based around real life, though with a few abstract ideas; for instance, your neighbors are dressed-up, rather odd-looking animals that can speak to you through 'animalese' language. On the game, you can catch bugs, fish and collect fossils for either selling or to give to your museum. You can pay off your mortgage to get a bigger house, and can buy furniture, clothes and other daily necessities from your two local shops. You can also do loads of other things, of which I will add later on (If I can be bothered that is) :D
In the meantime, I've put a picture up of my favorite character, Roald!
Since they've done the same, here's a link to another blogger commenting on their love of Animal Crossing :D

No comments:

Post a Comment