Tuesday 10 April 2012

A list of things you probably don't care to know about me but I'm going to tell you anyway because I'm avoiding homework :D

1.) My favourite numbers are 2, 12 and 21
2.) My favourite times table is the 7x table
3.) I love pigeons, frogs/toads, rabbits and most animals, but I don't like ferrets (not because one bit me but because they're boring) or hamsters because even though they're cute they always seem to get cancer.
4.) I used to collect bouncing balls so I could throw them all at the same time and watch them cause havoc.
5.) One of my favourite words is Hubris - when a man experiences God-like arrogance.
6.) I often prefer an animals company than that of a humans.
7.) I love my life, unlike the spoilt people often around me.
8.) I hate going down town purely because of the amount of secondhand smoke.
9.) I love coffee.
10.) I've broke the law (and not from downloading music).
11.) I have amazing skills with a bow and arrows ;)
12.) My favourite colour is green.

3 comments:

  1. hehehe town isn't that bad but i agree plus broken the law !?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yeah i was over-emphasing a little on the smoking thing
    (And to be fair they broke the law first!) :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehehe well i guess its fine then :D

      Delete