Monday 10 September 2012

RSPCA Dog Show

Yesterday I went to yet another dog show with my English Toy Terrier 'Skip', an event run by the RSPCA at the Green in Devizes, which was cool. I entered in the category; The Veteran Dog (basically the best old dog) and came in third, and got a pretty yellow rosette for it. I was really hoping there'd be a 'Best Trick' entry considering that's always fun to watch, and - more importantly - my Skip would win without a doubt with his 'skippy-twirl trick' :P I would take a picture of Skip with his RSPCA rosette but my camera's broke! :( At least 6th form's keeping me busy. I actually love it - I don't have one bad class (even the compulsory P.E is fun!) and even though we're not allowed to leave school during our free lessons 'till after the Christmas holidays, study lessons give me plenty of time to do homework to a decent quality. They've introduced the new school uniform into my school this year, which I reluctantly say is quite smart in appearance, and I like the inside pockets. However, the school rule that students aren't allowed to take their blazers off outside is absurd; even if they made it acceptable for hot weather, then the students would be exposed to the cold weather, and blazers aren't exactly the easiest things to put coats over if they prove insufficient. Not that it really matters to me - I'm in 6th form now! :D :P I'm taking Art, Religious Studies, Biology and Chemistry.
I've realized I've changed subject quite dramatically from the title of this blog, so I'll just leave it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment